SinnerSchrader (part of Accenture Interactive) is one of Europe's leading digital agencies. Users are at the heart of everything we do, and we work with global brands such as Audi, VW and Telefonica to translate customer needs into meaningful ecosystem service experiences.
Working at SinnerSchrader means having a network of exceptionally talented professionals at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere. We love people who love building things and collaborate daily to set new industry standards and craft benchmarks.
Our Strategists challenge the status quo to revolutionize and shape the digital landscapes of tomorrow. Using mixed research methods, technical expertise and creative thinking they cut through complex problems, to extract insights that generate business opportunities with a far-reaching social impact. They inspire and persuade through simple presentations that resonate with any audience, regardless of discipline.
On any given day you could expect to:
- Research consumer behaviour/attitudes to identify market trends and insights
- Extract learnings to help optimize and/or inform new service concepts
- Create stakeholder presentations to articulate strategic recommendations
- Build strong relationships with clients while deepening their customer knowledge
- Provide cross-studio support when required
The Ideal Person:
- Has knowledge and experience working within strategic environments with a string digital focus
- Has experience crafting multi-channel service experiences
- Can conduct and participate in both quantitative and qualitative research, including user interviews, surveys, observational studies and usability testing
- Is naturally curious, analytical and loves to solve problems
- Can articulate their point of view in a manner of different of ways and formats to suit different audiences
- Is organised, punctual and a great timekeeper
- Can work independently or as part of a larger cross-functional team
- Has good knowledge and experience of various Design Thinking methodologies
- 3+ years’ strategy or service design experience within an agency, management consultancy or platform development environment
- An understanding of agile working practices
- An strong interest for communication design and storytelling
- Advanced Keynote and Powerpoint skills, as well as first-hand experience crafting convincing and informative presentations from scratch
- Experience in co-facilitating ideation and alignment workshops
- A passion for crafting user-centric digital service experiences
What you can expect from us:
- Exciting and innovative projects from well-known brands
- Diverse, receptive and collaborative teammates
- Professional development and mentorship from industry experts
- A beautiful Kreuzberg office with bright open workspaces and rooftop views.
- Flexible working hours and a remote friendly working condition
- An international team of Strategists with a broad professional backgrounds and capabilities
- A role which will be shaped by and around you
Please send your complete application by email only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.