SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Bosch, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
For our location in Frankfurt we are looking for a Product Designer UI (f/m/x/-).
As a hands-on designer, you are sometimes an idea generator, sometimes an aggregator in the intensive collaboration between Product Design, Product Strategy, Product Engineering and Product and Client Management. What is unfamiliar to you arouses your curiosity, you approach the familiar with self-critical distance. Your excellent sense for ideas and design drives you to tirelessly search for the best solution. Sensitive visuality, high quality and user-centered thinking are equally important to you. You quickly find convincing solutions and are the leading creative force in acquiring new customers, and your work delivers real added value for our existing customers.
What to expect from us
- Design of digital applications as well as the creation of consistent design systems.
- Development of user-centered user interfaces and visions
- Expertise in developing sophisticated visual conceptual solutions
- Creating and delivering client presentations
- Conducting internal and external workshops
- A meaningful portfolio with case studies and completed works
- Experience in the design of websites, online portals, e-commerce stores, software GUI as well as very broad online know how
- Design Thinking & Design Sprint methodology knowledge and practical experience an advantage
- Precise working method in industry-standard tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, Abstract, Invision etc. up to the creation of style guides as well as prototyping
- HTML5 and CSS knowledge is an advantage
- Motion graphic skills (e.g. After Effects) are an advantage
- Enthusiasm for design and trends as well as a lot of curiosity and interest in learning new things
- Enjoying client meetings to present your work
- Confidence in English communication
- A good sense of humor and enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
What we offer
- High level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known customers
- Diverse tasks and room for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development in our SinnerSchrader Campus
- An agile, innovative team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere, and fun at work
Please send us your application documents (including link to your online portfolio) exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you.